At Dinner in the Sky Athens the safety of our guests has been always our top priority. As we are approaching the opening date we would like to inform you about the extra measures with regards to the virus SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 taken by our team, to protect our guests and associates.
- Dinner in the Sky is an open space activity suspended in the air.
- Maximum capacity is limited to 22 guests in a table of 8 x 4 meters size
- We enrolled in POSI SHIELD initiative which is a program for infection prevention and control that consists of creation of hygiene and operation protocols, enforcement of personal protective equipment use, personnel training, creation of Prevention Team and introduction of POSI efficiency validation procedure.
- Hand sanitizers have been added to all areas of the venue
- Enhanced the frequency of cleaning and disinfection
Dinner in the Sky is a once in a life time experience! With this in mind our team will ensure that you will have an unforgettable experience with us while following the latest government guidelines and global prevention best practices.
While we are looking forward welcoming you in Greece we remain at your disposal should you need any further information.