Terms and Conditions
- Dinner in the Sky voucher is valid for the date and time selected by the voucher holder and the selected menu.
- The voucher holder is able to cancel his/her voucher 3 days prior to the selected date. Any cancellations that do not obey to 3 days notice rule, will not be refunded.
- The voucher holder is obliged to be at the venue 30 minutes prior to the event and must show the voucher in order to participate in the event. The event organizer can deny the client’s access to the event in case the client is late or does not hold the voucher.
- In case of cancellation due to weather conditions or any other reason that calls for cancellation, according the event organizer, the voucher holder keeps the right to participate in a consequent event that will be available. If this is not possible, the voucher holder deserves a full refund of the amount, but no additional compensation.
- The maximum height of the elevation of the platform is 50 meters. The final height to which the platform is elevated during every single event is decided by the event organizer, who takes under consideration the area in which the venue is located, as well as the weather conditions.
- Personal data are collected and used in order to successfully organize the events and are neither posted or published. The client holds the right to protect his/her personal data and deny their usage according to laws that enforce the protection of personal data.
- Τhe final selection of the seat is to be made before the lift and has to be in accordance with the platform’s technical specifications.
- The event organizer holds the right to change the menu with no prior notice.